Home > Gameguide > Interface
- Attack Skill The skills registered in the Attack Skill section literally means the skills that one uses to attack the target. The skills vary from one character to the other depending on the faction and the type of weapon that they use. You will enjoy the dynamics of the game as you master more skills to speed up your encounters.
- Passive Skill Unlike Attack Skills, where the affects are visible, Passive Skills does not do direct damage to the targets, but it buffs the character so one can carry out much more damage and have higher defense for the fight. For example, Wind Drift Skill cannot attack the target but it helps you greatly in battles as well. Healer's healing skills are also part of the Passive Skills.
- Class Class informs you of the character's class level. Whenever you pass the promotion test, your class level will increase and the title will be indicated at the bottom. Also, as you move onto the next class, you will be granted of new Abilities and Skills
- Ki You can obtain Ki by hunting the monsters. You need Ki points to master skills. Every skill requires different amount of Ki points, so you must think well before deciding on which skills to master
- Skill Combo You can click on the Skill Combo to bring up the Skill Combo Window to register various skills so you can execute the skills consecutively.