Home > Gameguide > System information
- In order to perform an enchant, visit the blacksmith NPC and select the Enchantment option. The Enchantment window and Inventory window will open. Drag & drop the item you wish to enchant, the appropriate gem, and a Charm of Luck if you wish, into the appropriate slot within the Enchantment window, then press Enchant. When you succeed, the enchanted item will appear in your inventory.
- An item can be enchanted up to 4 times, meaning up to 4 options. Enhanced item cannot be enchanted.
- Armor can be enchanted up to 2 times, and accessories may not be enchanted.
- Enchantment can fail and the use of a Charm of Luck increases the chances of successful enchantment.
- When an enchantment fails, only the item is recovered while the gem and charm of luck (if used) is lost.
Enchanting in Scions of Fate is transferring the option on the stones onto the either weapon or armors.
For weapons, we use sapphires, and as for armors, we use emeralds. You can enchant an item so it would have up to 4 options and we call each successive options, lines.
Drag & drop the item into the item box in enchanting window (Essential)
Drag & drop either Sapphire or Emerald into the enchanting stone box (Essential)
Drag & drop the Charm of Luck into the charm box (Optional)
|Inc. All Abilities||1~2|
|Skill Attack Power||1~25|
|High Quality Sapphire||Type||Ability|
|High Quality Emerald||Type||Increase|
You can combine the 4 of same type (Emeralds/Sapphires) from HwaLen at TaeHan to create 1. It will cost you 50,000 gold.
- - Citrine stone can only be used to enchant the costumes.
- - System is same as that of enchantment.
- - A costume may have up to 4 lines, but I cannot be enhanced.
- - 5,000 gold per attempt
|Bladesman||Preciseness, Flowing Blade, Lethal Blow, Burning Wrath, Armor Crush, Point Piercing, Hidden Aftermath, Iron Skin.|
|Swordsman||Sword Drift, Flowing Blade, Lethal Blow, Burning Wrath, Life Drainer, Instant Reflex, Auroral Sword, Tiger's Rage.|
|Spearman||mproved Armor, Flowing Blade, Lethal Blow, Burning Wrath, Buddha's Blessing, Chi Explosion, Guardian Spirit, Howl of Rage, Cyclone Wall.|
|Healer||Herbal Medicine, Chi Conservation, Flow of Chi, Healing Touch, Concentrated Chi, Life Span, Accountant, Bluewind.|
|Bowman||Lethal Blow, Burning Wrath, Hawk's Eye, Eagle's Flight, Vulnerable Point, Aerial Harmony.|
|1% increase in Enchantment, Enhancement rate/10% increase in gold obtainment/5% decrease in exp loss from dying.|